Monday, June 1, 2009

Hotdog And Squid Balls Pastel

Most of my friends love to make surprise visits, and I always end up buying cooked viands instead of preparing at home. Sometimes, I just open a can of corned beef/tuna or just steam hotdog (it's always present in our freezer, it's one of my favorites). Luckily, I found a new way of preparing a combination of squid balls (or chicken balls) and hotdog that will surely make us satisfied. What I love about this recipe is it only takes 15 minutes to prepare, and 15 minutes to cook. So here's the recipe:


Ingredients:

2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tsp minced garlic
1/4 cup chopped onions
25 pieces squid balls (or chicken balls), sliced into halves
10 pieces hotdog, sliced diagonally
1 cup cubed potatoes
1 cup cubed carrots
1 pc maggi chicken broth cube
1 cup water
1 tbsp maggi savor classic
1/4 cup diced green bell peppers
1/2 cup nestle cream


Procedure

  1. Heat oil and saute garlic and onion until limp. Add squid balls and hotdogs, stir fry for 2 minutes.

  2. Stir in potatoes, carrots and broth, simmer for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender.

  3. Add MAGGI Savor and green pepper, after 2 minutes pour in cream, simmer for another 3 minutes but do not boil. Serve hot.

I'll post a picture next time. This dish makes 6-8 servings. Enjoy!

0 comments:

ChowNotes   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP